An Air Handler, or Air Handling Unit (often abbreviated to AHU), is a device used to condition and circulate air as part of a heating, ventilating and air-conditioning system. An air handler is usually a large insulated metal box containing a blower, heating or cooling coils, filters, sound attenuators and dampers. Air handlers usually connect to ductworks that distribute the conditioned air through the building and return it to the AHU. Sometimes AHUs discharge (supply) and admit (return) air directly to and from the space served without ductwork. As a part of the HVAC system, it serves as a high powered air processing unit which facilitates movement and conditioning of cleanroom air.
An AHU comprises pre-filters, fan, cooling coils, and a mixing chamber. The internals of the AHU demand the same streamlined surface features found in cleanrooms: a smooth interior finished with no rivets, nuts, bolts, screws, or crevices. Sound attenuators and dampers ensure minimal blower noise and vibration.
- AHU structure is compact and flexible, reasonable selection, to ensure that the body is running stable, low noise, air pressure greater pressure, long service life;
- According to the use of different places, the working conditions of different combinations of different configurations, the motor has external, built-in two, the motor built-in suitable for general ventilation exhaust, motor external for general ventilation exhaust, but also For the use of fire exhaust;
- According to the required air volume of the wind pressure in the motor power within the scope of adjustment fan speed, to achieve the desired results;
- According to the layout of different ventilation pipes, made of different inlet and outlet direction of the wind cabinet;
- The use of early effects filter, the efficiency of the filter system;
- The use of EVA sealing material, high sealing performance;
- The use of imported electronic components, reliable performance;
- The use of modular design, assembly and transportation is very convenient.
Operation and maintenance
Connected to 220V or 380V, 50HZ power, open the switch to confirm the fan running;
- Often wipe the supercharged wind cabinet, keep clean;
- The proposed effect of the filter, the efficiency of the filter once a quarterly replacement, depending on the actual use may be appropriate to extend or shorten the replacement cycle;
- In the course of the staff please do not touch the switch;
- Pressurized wind cabinet failure, it should promptly turn off the switch, reported professional maintenance personnel repair;
- Main material: color steel + aluminum alloy material + angle steel support: or all cold-rolled steel plate spray;
- Air volume: Customized as required.
- Special requirements: According to Party A requirements, plus infrared sterilization; in addition to smell; in addition to static function system