Cleanroom steel door installation
- 01, 11, 2021
Cleanroom steel door is the first choice of many cleanroom contractors because of its advantages. How to install cleanroom steel door? This article will address the cleanroom steel door installation. Let's get into it.
Step 1: Measure the size of the door opening
- Measure the size of cleanroom door opening with the tape.
- The width of the door opening should be larger than the size of the door frame, the height should be larger than the door frame, the diagonal dimension error should be less than 3mm.
Image: VCR cleanroom door
Step 2: Check the specification and appearance of the door
- Remove the temporary retaining strip at the bottom of the door
Step 3: Install the door frame
- Remove the door from the frame, and put the built-in aluminum profile on the top of the door frame. The length of built-in aluminum profile should be less than or equal to the width of the door frame.
- The door frame is put into the door opening in the direction of the height of the door frame, two sections of built-in aluminum profiles are placed between the door frame and the bowl keel.
- Adjust the horizontal and vertical orientation of the door frame with the laser
- Fix the door frame to the wall panel with self-tapping nails, check whether the door frame and wall panel are on the same plane, and measure the diagonal size of the door frame again to ensure that the diagonal error is less than 3mm
Step 4: Install the door leaf
- Attach the door leaf to the door frame, check whether the door crack is even.
- If the door crack is uneven, you need to adjust the hinge with the sewing tool
Step 5: Install the door lock
- Insert the square steel into the slot of the lock body and twist the fastening screw tightly.
- The fastening screw should be fixed to the slot of the square steel.
- Install the handle, twist the opposite screw
- Install the lock cylinder
- Install the inner ring of the lock cylinder on the door leaf with opposite screw
- Insert the lock cylinder into the lock hole, and screw the fixing screw of the lock cylinder
- Cover the trim and test the lock
- Cover the cap into the door frame mounting hole
Step 6: Adjust door bottom sealing strip
- Adjust the height of the sealing strip at the bottom of the door to fit with the ground.
Finally, the cleanroom steel door is ready to use.
VCR - Vietnam Cleanroom Equipment is a supplier of high-quality clean room steel doors. As VCR is the direct distributor and transporter, the price of steel door for cleanroom at VCR is extremely competitive.
Contact VCR now for the best price!
Hotline: +84 90 123 9008 / +84 90 123 7008 (Whatsapp/ Zalo)