Dispensing Booth: Definition, Specifications & More
- 31, 03, 2021
1. What is dispensing booth?
Dispensing booth is a kind of purifying equipment for materials sampling, weighing, and analysis.
Dispensing booth prevents the operators from powder contamination, thereby providing a safe and clean working environment.
Dispensing booth is also called a sampling booth, a weighing booth, a downflow hood, or a powder containment booth.
2. Dispensing booth components
Dispensing booth includes the following main components:
- Pre-filter - 10 micron
- Fine filter - 3 micron
- HEPA filter - 0.3 micron
- Differential pressure gauges for the pre-filter, fine filter and HEPA filter
- Fan, lamp switches
- DOP ports for HEPA filter integrity
- Power sockets
3. Dispensing booth working principle
The laminar airflow comes down from the booth ceiling, and takes dust particles back into the back filters through 3-stage filtration, then the air is recirculated.
4. Dispensing booth features
- Negative pressure design
- Unidirectional airflow provides a superior aseptic working area
- Stainless steel SUS 304 construction makes dispensing booth clean, hygienic, and easy to clean
- 3-stage filtration method (pre-filter, fine filter, and HEPA filter included) provides excellent efficiency
- Ultra-quite noise level of not more than 65 dB
5. Dispensing booth applications
- processes involve hazardous, toxic materials
- operators, adjoining areas require protection from exposure to aerosols of the process materials
6. Dispensing booth specifications
External dimensions (WxDxH): 2030x1920x2670 cm
Internal dimensions (WxDxH): 1930x1320x2000 cm
Power supply: 380V/50Hz
Noise: 65~75 dB(A)
Air velocity: 0.45m/s (90fpm) ±20%
*Customized design is welcomed
Vietnam Cleanroom Equipment (VCR) specializes in providing cleanroom equipment for construction contractors.
We provide high-quality products with competitive prices and large quantities nationwide. The equipment includes: