Fan filter unit (ffu) control modes in industrial clean room
- 22, 02, 2021
With the development of the economy, there are more and more requirements for product quality. Advanced technology and clean environment in manufacturing process determine product quality. In particular, electronics, pharmaceuticals, food, bio-engineering industries have strict cleanliness requirements for the production environment. As a kind of purification equipment, fan filter unit is widely used in various industrial clean rooms.
FFU is a combination of fan and filter to form a terminal purification device that can provide power itself.
It has a simple design and is easy to use. The air velocity and volume of FFU can be flexibly adjusted.
With all these advantages, FFU has become popular in industrial clean rooms.
1. Fan filter unit control methods
FFU generally uses single-phase multi-speed AC motors, three-phase multi-speed AC motors and DC motors. The power supply voltage of the motor is roughly 220V, 270V, 380V.
The control methods are mainly divided into the following types:
- Multi-speed switch control
- Continuous speed adjustment control
- Computer group control
- Remote control
2. FFU control mode of AC motor
There are mainly three control modes:
- Multi-speed switch speed control mode
- Voltage and speed control mode
- Frequency conversion speed control mode
3. FFU control mode of DC motor
DC motor normally uses the computer group control monitor. The computer group control monitor is a distributed control system, which takes control and centralized management.
The computer group control method has the following advantages:
- Adopting distributed control mode, it can easily realize centralized monitoring and control of FFU
- It can easily control single or multiple FFUs
- An optional remote control method can be used for monitoring and control.
- The control system reserves a communication interface, which can communicate with the host computer or the network to realize remote communication and management functions.
- It is easy to control and has a wide speed range.
- But the DC computer group control method also has some fatal flaws: the entire system is expensive, and maintenance cost is high.
Vietnam Cleanroom Equipment (VCR) specializes in providing cleanroom equipment for construction contractors. We provide high-quality products with competitive prices and large quantities nationwide. The equipment includes:
For details, please refer to Vietnam cleanroom equipment official website