The primary filter is suitable for primary filtration of air conditioning systems and is mainly used to filter dust particles above 5μm. The primary filter has three styles: plate type, folding type/pleat type, and bag type. The outer frame material is paper frame, aluminum frame, galvanized iron frame, filter material is non-woven fabric, nylon mesh, activated carbon filter material, metal hole net, etc. The net has double-sided sprayed wire mesh and double-sided galvanized wire mesh.
This first-stage primary filter is commonly used for primary filtration of air conditioning and ventilation systems, as well as for simple air conditioning and ventilation systems that require only one stage of filtration.
G series coarse air filter is divided into eight varieties, namely: G1, G2, G3, G4, GN (nylon mesh filter), GH (metal mesh filter), GC (activated carbon filter), GT (high temperature resistance) Coarse filter).
1. Good washability
2. Large ventilation and low resistance
3. High temperature and moisture resistance
4. Acid and alkali resistance
5. Long service life
- Rough dust filtration, generally used in new wind turbines, air outlets, etc., where it is in contact with outside air.
- Indoor air handlers, etc. require large air volume filtering equipment, and are suitable for ventilation and filtration in special acid-resistant or high-temperature places; can be used for primary air conditioning in home air conditioners, central air conditioning systems, and primary air filtration in clean rooms.
- Frame: aluminum frame or nylon edging
- Filter material: nylon mesh woven from monofilaments such as PP, PA, PE, etc.
- Inner frame: galvanized iron wire or stainless steel wire
- Efficiency: G1, G2 (EN779)
- Weight efficiency: <65%
- Depth: 10mm, 21mm, 46mm
- Sizes: Customized