The primary filter is suitable for primary filtration of air conditioning systems and is mainly used to filter dust particles above 5μm. The primary filter has three styles: plate type, folding type/pleat type, and bag type. The outer frame material is paper frame, aluminum frame, galvanized iron frame, filter material is non-woven fabric, nylon mesh, activated carbon filter material, metal hole net, etc. The net has double-sided sprayed wire mesh and double-sided galvanized wire mesh.
This first-stage primary filter is commonly used for primary filtration of air conditioning and ventilation systems, as well as for simple air conditioning and ventilation systems that require only one stage of filtration.
G series coarse air filter is divided into eight varieties, namely: G1, G2, G3, G4, GN (nylon mesh filter), GH (metal mesh filter), GC (activated carbon filter), GT (high temperature resistance) Coarse filter).
- Central air conditioning and centralized ventilation system pre-filtration
- Large air compressor pre-filtration
- Clean return air system
- Pre-filtration of local high efficiency filtration unit
- High temperature resistant air filter with stainless steel frame and high temperature resistance 250-300oC filtration efficiency
The outer frame of the filter consists of a sturdy waterproof sheet that holds the folded filter media. The diagonal design of the outer frame provides a large filter area and allows the inner filter to adhere tightly to the outer frame. The perimeter of the filter is bonded to the frame with special professional adhesive glue to prevent air leakage or damage due to windage pressure.
The filter material is placed in a high-strength die-cut cardboard in a folded form with an increased windward area. The dust particles in the inflowing air are effectively blocked by the filter material between the pleats and the pleats. Clean air flows evenly from the other side, so the airflow through the filter is gentle and uniform. Depending on the filter material, the particle size it blocks varies from 0.5μm to 5μm, and the filtration efficiency is different!
1. According to the cleanliness of the environment, regular (primary filter is generally 1~6 months) replacement.
2. Regularly (usually every two months) use the dust particle counter to measure the cleanliness of the cleanliness area cleaned by this product. When the measured cleanliness does not match the required cleanliness, the cause should be identified (whether there is a leak) If the high efficiency filter has failed, replace it with a new high efficiency filter.
3. Stop the initial effect filter when it is replaced.
- For most of the industrial HVAC system or AHU, for home air conditioning system pre filter.
- For furance oven pre filtration or air purifier, fresh air system first stage filter.
- The filter media made of two layer one green other layer is white.
- Filter media thickness is 5mm, 10mm and so on;
- V Form design can help the filter collect small particles;
- Metal mesh backed the filter media on two side keep the construction.