Types Of Cleanroom: Soft wall, hard wall and modular cleanroom
- 01, 06, 2021
When you plan to build a clean room, the first question you should answer is which type of cleanroom suits your needs? In this article, VCR will introduce three most popular types of cleanrooms at the present time to help those in the plan to build a cleanroom.
1. Hardwall Cleanroom
Hardwall cleanrooms mimic traditional construction in that they have solid walls but retain greater flexibility.
Hardwall cleanrooms benefits:
- Existing HVAC incorporation—hardwall cleanrooms can utilize your building’s existing HVAC while maintaining your cleanroom standards.
- Mounted equipment—hardwall cleanrooms can be designed around already mounted equipment that is floor mounted or ceiling mounted.
- Strong environmental control—hardwall cleanrooms allow you total control over your cleanroom environment from static and temperature to particle decontamination to meet even ISO Class 1 standard
- Able to modify—hardwall cleanrooms have a modular design that makes it easy to expand or upgrade as your cleanroom needs change.
- Durable—hardwall cleanrooms have a durable frame and strong ceiling grid, so they last for a long time and never sag.
Hardwall cleanrooms are excellent for large clean rooms and traditional cleanroom applications and can work well when strict environmental control is necessary.
2. Softwall Cleanroom
For those looking at a temporary cleanroom set up for a short-term project, softwall cleanroom is recommended.
Softwall cleanrooms benefits:
- Lightweight construction with transparent polymer walls
- Customizable and reconfigurable
- Compatible with ULPA or HEPA filters
Softwall cleanrooms are cheaper, portable, and versatile. They are available in the standard preconfigured size or we can customize softwall cleanroom based on your requirements. They are not designed for positive internal pressure and do not require external bracing. The softwall cleanroom frame is usually made of aluminum alloy and delivered with a white-powder standard finish.
3. Modular Cleanroom
Designed to provide a sterile GMP environment, modular cleanrooms are prefabricated setups particularly used by businesses, processes, and productions that are highly sensitive to environmental decay.
Modular cleanroom benefits:
- Regulatory compliance
- Easy to install and maintain
- Eco-friendly green construction
- Rapid and clean installation
Ultra-low particulate air (ULPA) and/or high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filters are installed in modular cleanrooms to continuously recirculate air and keep it ultra-clean. We offer choices of modular cleanroom design, modular materials, and equipment to clients based on the industry and purpose of the modular cleanroom.
Vietnam Cleanroom Equipment (VCR) specializes in providing cleanroom equipment for construction contractors. We provide high-quality products with competitive prices and large quantities nationwide. The equipment includes:
For details, please refer to Vietnam cleanroom equipment official website